Serviced apartments are a relatively new concept that were first introduced in the U.S in the 1980s. While the definition of a serviced apartment may vary region-to-region it is most commonly defined as a fully furnished apartment available for both short-term as well as extended stays, providing many hotel-like amenities. The main attractions for any organization include the flexibility for length of stay, range of amenities and cost containment.
Despite global economic uncertainty, the demand for serviced apartments has grown significantly in recent years. Traditionally, hotels were the primary option for business travelers, but the steady growth of serviced apartments means organizations have realized the benefits of this alternative accommodation solution.
As business travel has evolved to include more global assignments and extended stays, the needs of business travelers have evolved too. Serviced apartments will continue to thrive and be an integral accommodation solution as travelers seek more space, amenities and a home-like environment.
Today, whether you are an expatriate relocating for a couple of years or happening business travels, you have significantly more options in regards to accommodation. Families planning their vacation trips or people vacationing in groups would also think it is quite convenient in which to stay a serviced apartment.
Here are a few reasons why serviced apartments are preferred accommodation:
1. More Space: Ranging from studios to three-bedroom apartments. Serviced apartments typically have separate living and sleeping areas, so guests can spread out and be more comfortable.
2. Fully equipped kitchen: Gives guests the option to eat in and be entertained at home.
3. Comfortable home-like environment: A serviced apartment is designed and furnished to allow assignees to achieve a good work-life balance.
4. Cost savings: Serviced apartments provide a better value than standard hotels, particularly for longer term stays. Guests can minimize out-of-pocket costs by cooking their own meals and not having to rely on restaurants or room service.
5. Offers flexible and customized solutions: Serviced apartments meet the ever-changing needs of business travelers, providing personalized accommodation solutions anywhere in the world they need to be. And compared to traditional hotel or other lodging alternatives, serviced apartments offer a great sense of community.
Many real property companies have in their collection a variety of serviced flats in prices that suit differing clients’ costs and needs. It’s understandable that a lot more luxurious a flat, the higher the purchase price. However, you’ll be able to find good and comfortable rentals on a budget. Getting in touch with a reputable agent in your vacation spot and making the preparations prior to visiting can save you time and extra expenses in alternate accommodation.
The convenience that serviced rentals offer is nearly matchless. Once you complete all the required transactions, all you have to do is move around into a flat of your decision that has already been equipped. Other amenities as an outfitted kitchen that permits you to get ready your own foods, cable, the internet and mobile phone connection, washer, and others can be found.
5 Reasons Why Serviced Apartments Become Popular